Sunday 29 November 2015

My term 3 reflection.

In term3 I have been learning lots of things.I have been learning culture night ,all blacks was fun,hennahands was very paterning,speeches was hard,taniwha I really liked,kapahaka is really fun. and also poi is easy to do. The first thing I am going to talk about is culture night why I had to go to culture night was because the middle syndicate was doing kapahaka the middle syndicate and the seniors were split into teams so we
would take turns every thursday in every week. So then when were finished practising we had a performance on Wednesday night I was so excited then on that night I and my couzin Debbie went to
room 5 to get dressed into our uniform our dress and also pupu I was so happy when I got into my clothes we had to put on our black lipstick and also a drawings on our chin which was mokos.And that was my fun time on term 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment